- 1 October 1, 2006
- 1.1 1. Tuscany Tonight is committed to best-practice privacy standards
- 1.2 2. Collecting information about you
- 1.4 4. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
- 1.5 5. Public Forums
- 1.6 6. ?pting Out?/h4> You can always choose to discontinue our mailings, both via email and via the postal service. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please 7. Corrections or Updates
- 1.7 8. Contacting Tuscany Tonight
October 1, 2006
1. Tuscany Tonight is committed to best-practice privacy standards
We are committed to protecting your personal information and letting you know the type of information we collect and how this information is used.
2. Collecting information about you
The amount of information we collect about you depends on your use of our website. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself, for instance through surveys and newsletter registrations.
We also use your personal information to notify you of updates to the web site via email or our newsletter (if you have subscribed to one of our services). Please if you no longer wish to receive emails or newsletters from us.
Your name and information will not be sold to other companies.
This lets us know what you find interesting and useful, which allows us to keep improving our web site and provide you with a personalized service. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them, although this means you may not be able to use certain features on our site and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
4. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
Tuscany Tonight will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
Tuscany Tonight will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
5. Public Forums